Verv Skin Hydrating Face Lotion - Cucumber Aloe
HYDRATE & SOFTEN dry skin with VERV’s Cucumber Aloe Hydrating Face Lotion formulated for dry, itchy and dull skin. This luxurious mid-weight lotion is perfect for daily use or can be applied more heavily overnight.
Verv’s hydrating face lotion is formulated with refreshing ingredients like cucumber extract, cucumber-infused glycerine, aloe vera juice and coconut milk which deliver vitamin-rich hydration to the layers of the skin. Chamomile, banana and allantoin extracts soothe redness and irritation, while safflower oil and mango seed butter soften the skin and lock in moisture.
- Cucumber is extremely high in water content and works as an excellent source of hydration for dull, dry skin
- Aloe vera juice has soothing properties, antioxidant qualities, and serves as a hydrating agent for skin due to its polysaccharide and sterol content
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) is a well-studied and hugely popular humectant. Humectants attract moisture out of the air and towards the surface of the skin, decreasing trans-epidermal water loss. The overall result is an improvement in the way skin feels and looks, including a more supple appearance
- Cucumber contains manganese and potassium, which are both useful in firming and tightening the skin
- Banana Powder is rich in potassium and vitamin A and is helpful for dry skin; it is known to be free of compounds that could aggravate or irritate the skin and therefore wonderful for sensitive skin
- Studies show that chamomile performs potent skin-soothing action, among other benefits
- Mango butter moisturizes, repairs and revitalizes the skin layers
- Coconut milk contains skin-conditioning fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins
- Squalane (olive-derived) is a natural component of human skin sebum (oil). It is incredibly moisturizing and a source of replenishing fatty acids plus antioxidants
- Hemp seed oil is an emollient (a substance that softens and moisturises) which supplies skin with omega fatty acids and strengthens the surface of the skin against water-loss