Oat and Honey Hand Cream
Dry, itchy and tight hands? Experience real relief with our comforting Oats & Honey Hand Cream formulated to nourish and heal the most sensitive hands
- No added scent; safe and gentle for the most sensitive skin
- Contains a collagen alternative with key amino acids, Glycine, Proline, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, and Lysine to fortify the skin barrier and improve skin moisture
- Soothing colloidal oats and honey help lock in moisture and ease itching
Skin Barrier Repair
We formulated our Oats & Honey Hand Cream for those with skin barrier damage on the hands, caused by frequent washing, harsh cleansers that strip natural oils, wind and UV exposure amongst broader causes like stress and lack of sleep.
A disruption in the core functions of the skin barrier can take the form of itchy skin, chronic irritation, flare ups of rosacea and eczema, delayed wound healing and dehydrated and flaky skin.
In this unscented hand cream, you'll find a long list of soothing and conditioning ingredients like aloe vera juice, colloidal oatmeal, calendula extract, glycerine, pro-vitamin B5, amino acid complex, shea butter, oat oil and hemp seed oil to help rebuild and support healthy functioning of the skin barrier.
Please note this product contains honey and is therefore not vegan.
We kept this product free from essential oils. It has a very subtle nutty and almond-like aroma from the natural ingredients used.
- Aloe Vera Juice can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and other skin irritations
- Green Tea Seed Oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it beneficial for an array of skin types
- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) Provitamin B5 effectively moisturizes skin, restores the skin barrier and acts as a humectant, attracting and binding water to your skin
- Colloidal Oats contain avenathramides, a potent type of antioxidant that helps soothe skin
- Allantoin serves as an effective soothing agent and has moisturizing properties, giving it value for treating sensitive or compromised skin
- Natra Coll is a vegan collagen alternative made from sustainable plant sources designed to mimic the key animal-derived collagen amino acid composition. It fortifies the skin barrier & improves skin moisture
- Calendula Flower is believed to have skin-soothing properties and a positive effect on wound-healing
- Glycerine hydrates the outer layer of the skin, provided protection against skin irritants and relieves dry skin
Aqua (Distilled Water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerine, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Isoamyl Cocoate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Rice Amino Acids, L-Proline, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Extract, Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honey, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid
Can be used when desired to soften and moisturize the skin. For best results, apply an almond-sized amount to hands and allow several hours before next hand washing (overnight is ideal).
Additional Product Info
3 Month Shelf Life from Date of Opening
For your safety, this product contains an ECOCERT certified preservative that is non-sensitizing, non-irritating and provides added skin moisture benefit to products.
To maximize shelf life, store away from heat and direct sunlight both of which will degrade ingredients and can compromise product stability. Always use clean, dry hands to scoop out treatment cream.